Tune in Wednesdays at 12:00 or Sunday’s at 6:00 Pm on WRFN 107.1lpfm or Listen streaming World Wide at www.ClearstoryRadio.com
Join us as on Clearstory as we explore how the gift of silence affects us, scares us, inspires us. Author J. Brent BIll joins us in the Studio to discuss how Quaker Silence or Holy Silence can be incorporated into anyone’s life on a daily basis.
- Sacred Compass: The Way of Spiritual Discernment
- Holy Silence: The Gift of Quaker Spirituality
- Mind the Light: Learning to See with Spiritual Eyes
- Holy Places: Matching Sacred Space with Mission and Message
- Imagination and Spirit: A Contemporary Quaker Reader
… in addition to more than 100 short stories and non-fiction articles. He is also the author of the popular blog HolyOrdinary.
He lives with his wife Nancy on Ploughshares Farm, which is fifty acres of Indiana farmland that is being reclaimed for native hardwood forests and warm season prairie grasses.
Oh yes, he also drives an antique MG very, very fast around the track.